RAW BIRCH PLYWOOD
Both sides sanded or unsanded plywood.
Standard sizes: 1250x2500mm, 2500x1250mm, 1220x2440mm, 2440x1220mm.
Standard thicknesses: 6,5; 9; 12; 15; 18; 21; 24; 27; 30; 35; 40mm.
It is used: in construction, furniture manufacturing, automotive industry and shipbuilding, for the manufacturing of children’s playgrounds and packaging.
Depending on top veneer quality, plywood is graded as B, S, BB, CP or C.
- Grade B BIRCH PLYWOOD GRADE B
- Grade S BIRCH PLYWOOD GRADE S
- Grade BB BIRCH PLYWOOD GRADE BB
- Grade CP BIRCH PLYWOOD GRADE CP
- Grade C BIRCH PLYWOOD GRADE C